Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekly reflections 3.2

Happy March!

It's hard to believe a new month is ahead of us, February flew by!  I'm especially excited for March because it's my birthday month and it means spring is near!  I'm so ready for warmer weather, flowers and No. More. Snow.  I love the snow, but this winter has been particularly brutal.  

This past week has not been a very exciting one.  I caught a terrible cold and was pretty much a hermit until this past weekend.  I'm feeling much better and looking forward to my birthday week!
- March words of wisdom 

- lots of homemade veggie soup - soup cure for the win! 

- I celebrated my 1 year of managing this past Friday.  It's been an exciting, challenging, rewarding and at times overwhelming year, but I've done it and I'm proud of myself!  I'm very excited to see what's in store for the future.

-One of my favorite parts of my week was watching my cousin, Arielle, perform in a hip hop dance competition with teams Static Noyze & Project Nailz.  The performances were all incredible - I was I blown away!  It was especially wonderful to spend time with my family.  The highlight of the night was that Arielle's teams won both first and third place! So exciting!!

- Let's be real, I watch the Oscars mainly for the dresses.  These are a few of my favorites.  Cate Blanchett is dazzling in this nude Giorgio  Armani gown.  I absolutely love the simplicity and the icy blue color of Lupita Nyong'o dress.  Her supporting actress speech almost brought me to tears, I always get excited when new people win.  Kate Hudson looks beautiful all the time and this dress is no exeption.  The pleat, the drape, she looks flawless.  I have a list of movies to watch, but I've only made it through a few.  I saw Blue Jasmine recently and Cate Blanchett was incredible as usual.  I also watched Captain Philips, I was at the edge of my seat the entire time.  If you haven't seen these I'd definitely recommend them.

- oh Ellen, you always make me laugh. Best dresses award 2014.  She should host all award shows - along with Tina & Amy of course!

Have a wonderful week!

Xx Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment