Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites 1.16.15



Happy Friday!  It's been a long, but very productive week - looking forward to an exciting weekend!



I made "cupcookies" recently after my sweet friend gifted me cupcake cookie cutters for Christmas.  I used my Mom's family cookie recipe & finished it off with an almond milk, confectionary sugar, vanilla glaze & fun sprinkles!

I went home last weekend & hung out with my favorite pup, Bailey.  I can't believe she's 9 years old - she leaps and bounds all over the woods like a puppy, but always returns when there are treats to be had.



I went home early Saturday morning to check out the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem.  I've been a few times, but not in years and it's really a beautiful museum.  One of my resolutions this year is to see more art, go to more museums, become involved in what the city has to offer.



 

Homemade salted honey peanut butter. Yes please. I've been putting this on everything - toast, smoothies, oatmeal, straight out of the jar...


South End sunlight.  I've been spending a lot of time in this part of town lately (my favorite part of the city btw) I'm in love with the architecture, cafés & boutiques, dogs on every corner and charming parks.
A big bowl of oats with frozen bloobs (any one else call them that!?) :) and alllll of that creamy peanut butter. Mmmm


This girl is insanely creative and inspired me to keep practicing lettering

I would like to live in any of these - how cute!

I need this salad now, how perfect!

Less than a month until NY Fashion Week!

Feel free to follow along on Instagram :)

Have a great weekend!

xx Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment