Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Favorites

I hope everyone's first week of 2015 is going well!  Still keeping up with those resolutions?  In an effort to nourish my body & stay healthy (and detox from the mountains of Christmas cookies I've consumed) I've been eating kale salads like crazy and I love it!  I have a delicious salad recipe up my sleeve I'll share with you after a few more tweaks.

Anyways, here are a few of my Friday Favorites to start your weekend off right

BHLDN released their spring bridal line and it's as gorg as ever.  Tulle and lace and beads, oh my.  Major swoon - check out the Winnie gown



Bailey turned 9 on Tuesday!  She really is a little diva, my Mom sent me this picture as it's tradition in our family to wear this hat while eating birthday cake!




I went to the Museum of Fine Arts recently & checked out the "Hollywood Glamour - fashions & jewelry from the silver screen". It's definitely a must see, the dresses are so pretty & there's a film playing with black & white movies of the age.  It's running through early March, so you have time to check it out!




The Every girl does 30 day challenges every month & I'm getting on board this month!  Challenge - drink 8oz of water 8 times a day.  Seems easy enough but I know I forget to drink enough water & I can tell a difference in the last week of getting my fill.  I've been starting my day with hot water, lemon & a pinch of turmeric, very refreshing!  Keeping a water bottle next to me helps too!  With all the resolutions that take place in a new year, why not add this one to your list?


And a few more:

Boston has a bid for the 2024 Olympics -- woah! 

I've been listening to 1989 since it came out #noshame & I came across this magical mash up - love it!

Have a marvelous weekend!

Until next time, stay creative :) 

-Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment