Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Birthday Wishlist

 Happy March!

Spring is almost here, bring on the flowers and the sunshine!

March also means my birthday is right around the corner (the 8th!) so eating cake all day is perfectly acceptable.  I started off the month of bday celebrating strong with a trip to Blackbird Doughnuts last weekend.  Sprinkles & raspberry chocolate for the win!


I really don't need anything for my birthday this year.  It's been a rollercoaster few months & my friends & family have done more than enough for me and I continue to be so blessed.  It's always fun to look at pretty things, so I've rounded up a few things I'm currently coveting and thinking spring!  






          Guinea pig salt & pepper shakers?! The cutest!!

Elephants and gold detail tops are sweet and quirky

                                                        Gold polka dot glasses, fun & chic - cheers!

I can already think of five ways to style this skirt

                                         Hello scallop and bold tote, a great pop of color

              As a fan of snail mail, these terrarium cards would help my collection grow (get it ;) )

Obsessed with this bag & seriously saving my pennies.  Love the color & structure.

                                              I'm all about foam in my coffee, this way I can make it from home

                        A white dress with a pineapple print, so sweet!

 I'm heading to Newport, RI for the weekend with my bestie - her bday is a few days before so we have a lot to celebrate!

What are you currently coveting for spring?

xo Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment