Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites 1.23 - Live Colorfully

For those who know me, you know I'm obsessed with all things Kate Spade.  I love the whimsical, yet polished looks, full of bright color and fun prints.  There's something very quirky about Kate Spade, she knows how to laugh at herself.  When in doubt, throw on something bright - Live Colorfully!

I always look forward to checking out the theme of the new collection and this week I was especially delighted!  Plus it means we're inching closer to spring, warmer weather, longer days, ah I need it!  Here's a line up of a few of my favorites -up up and away, hot air balloons all the way!







.







How sweet is this dress?  I'd style it with nude wedges and big studs

A pretty catch all for jewely & keys

Glam glasses with a hint of sparkle

Black and white and bows, oh my!

Wear your heart on your sleeve

If yah like it put a bow on it

I'm really into neutral bags for spring, it'll go with everything!

This dove grey/purple bag is a great option!

Bold heart, front and center


And now I just need to win the lottery. Ah, a girl can dream.

Have a great weekend!

xo Sara





No comments:

Post a Comment