Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Valentine's Day Love List - Under $25


Valentine's Day is right around the corner... 

Some people have mixed feeling on Valentine's - that it's lame or super hyped up or "singles awareness day" or the best day ever or if their significant other doesn't book dinner they're doomed.  I love pink and love and telling people I care about how wonderful they are to me, so I happen to like this little holiday.  Last year I spent Valentine's morning in snow covered Boston at The Paramount eating blueberry pancakes with my Mom - it was perfect.

Personally I think the best Valentine's gifts are homemade cards & crafts

Here are a few sweet things to give to the special lady in your life/sister/friend/mom etc without breaking the bank!





Cards  25 for $12// Tray  (on sale!) now $22// Bauble dish $20 // Nail polishes $8.50 each // Earrings $20// Mug  $13// Chocolate  2 for $15// Notebook $8

That chocolate is seriously ah-maz-ing.  I got a bar for Christmas and I need another stat, it's rich and dreamy with a hint of peppermint, I mean come onnnnn, perfection.  I also have the notebook & it's wonderful because it has 4 different sections so you can be super organized (or pretend you are!)

Happy gifting!

xo Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment