Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Favorites - 2.13.15 - NYFW


                             (fresh blooms for my apartment)

Boston is still over it's head in snow (and only getting more) and while I've been dreaming of tropical vacations, New York Fashion Week seems like a more reasonable escape.  Buying flowers & eating froyo help the winter blues too!  I enjoy reading about designers visions and how they portray them on the runway.  The Fall/Winter 2015 collections are looking very whimsical and colorful so far and I love it!  Here's a round up of my favorites so far.


Rebecca Taylor
Rebecca Taylor collections tend to be very feminine, full of florals and this fw15 collection was no exception.  I could live in the puple blue striped dress, so easy and polished.  I'm obsessed with that cobalt electric blue color - it seriously looks fab on everyone, and paired with fun pants looks very fresh.  And that pleated skirt - a bit more edgy and I love it!

Honor
Animals, colored tights & textured dresses?! YES PLEASE!  These are so fun and sweet.  I love the middle one as bridal.

Kaelen
Graphic prints and color locking are in again.  I'm in love with this peachy dress, it's so simple and chic

Rachel Antonoff
Polkadots!  I despise crop tops but I think I can make an exception for this one - it's just so happy!  The maxi makes me want to have garden party and yay for more colorblocked coats!


(All photos via style.com)


Who are your favorite designers or shows you're looking forward to?

Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Valentine's Day!

xo Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment